Sunday, March 6, 2011

a tid bit of moi...

Well, This is my first "blog,"  I feel like there is a lot of pressure to make this one impressive.  Let's see where to start... It's 1am, I'm wide awake... Tomorrow is a big day for me.  Time to "face to firing squad" so to speak.  2011 is so far a great year for me.  The progress I have made in the last 9 months has been remarkable, it's such a shame that I had to go thru all that to get to where I am... do I regret it?  I can't say I do, because what if all that stuff never happened?  I would still be the same person, in the same boat, floating thru life down the wrong path.  I'm thankful for all that has happened, including the bad... it has made me a better person.  I have always thought & believed that "people don't change"  I now know from personal experience that, yes... a person is capable of change... With this all said, I have been inspired to write a book, the feedback has been very positive.  :)  I have also been inspired to become a counselor of some sort.  The details of these things will come in future blogs...

2 comments:

  1. You can question why, things happen to you, but it's always for a reason. You are on the path you are supposed to be on. Sometimes we have to go through some sh*t to become the person we are meant to be. I know you will do great, welcome to blogging! I look forward to reading more! ;) peace

    ReplyDelete